What upgrades do I need? (battery alternator ect...)

I am going to do an install in my Chevy Avalanche this summer with 2 18" BTL or SP4's. Running on 2 RF T2500 amps. Was hoping for advice on what kind of power I need? Should I upgrade to a DC SPX300 alternator or get a dual bracket kit with a less powerful alternator? Replacing the hood battery with a XS D3400, will that be enough or should i get 2 D3100 to power the amps too? Capacitor? Thanks for any help.

You will most definently need more than just an underhood battery and ATLEAST a 2 group 31. Hopefully tony can make that electrical calculator on his website soon so people can have an easy reference

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

You out to buy a mechman high output with a voltage regulator and charge @ 16v well worth the 50 extra bucks! With some xs d1400's

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

You will most definently need more than just an underhood battery and ATLEAST a 2 group 31. Hopefully tony can make that electrical calculator on his website soon so people can have an easy reference

So would a underhood D3400 plus 2 D3100 on the amps do the trick or is that still cutting it close?

You out to buy a mechman high output with a voltage regulator and charge @ 16v well worth the 50 extra bucks! With some xs d1400's

Much simpler to run 1 group 34 under the hood and two group 31s in the back. 2 HO alts running 12V would be just fine. Assuming 6400 watts(since the Fosgates put out around 3200 at 14.4V) at an efficiency of 75% and an input voltage of 14V, the total amp draw be 610A. On music it's half since music is dynamic which is 305 amps. The vehicle itself probably needs 50 amps or so, which means an alt(or alts) need to provide 360ish to feed those amps. You'll also surely have an amp running a 4 channel or 2 channels to the door speakers. Add that in as well...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So would a underhood D3400 plus 2 D3100 on the amps do the trick or is that still cutting it close?

You'll be fine with that, with the alternator to back it up. 2 270A alts would be just perfect for you.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You'll be fine with that, with the alternator to back it up. 2 270A alts would be just perfect for you.

Are the group 34 and 31 batteries that good or better then XS? Because if so they are cheaper

Yeah depending on how many charging amps you are gonna have

As clean sierra said 2 270s should be good

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

No xs is the best choice, I said group 31 just as a size of battery hence why the d3100 is a group 31 battery

If you can afford xs then go with it