well i just wanted to know who got what kind of fireworks for new years me i got some bottle rockets firecrackers pop its ground flowers a fountain another 500 gram fountain called wake the neighbors the usual stuff

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

our neighbor at the lake is a tech for a fireworks co, and he makes em for us!! so they are just big bad boomers with some color, dont know what they are called but they are like artillery shells!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well i just wanted to know who got what kind of fireworks for new years me i got some bottle rockets firecrackers pop its ground flowers a fountain another 500 gram fountain called wake the neighbors the usual stuff

Cool. Yea i got some stuff lef tover from my many many cases this year....Here are some pics of the display i rigged up this year. Also the video of it..it gets WAY better about 2 min it.

0703072043.jpg

P7040253.jpg

P7040252.jpg

P7040251.jpg

Video---

We always light it right in front of my house, the neigbors all love it lol. Edited by kbreudi

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

well im getting more im trying to look up some stuff thats good the videos awesome i had some fireworks from years before and were nice and aged should ve had some pop to it but got lost during moving

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

i just noticed how you wired them by connecting all them at point but correct if im wrong.oh yeah did you have a detonatar or you lit them off by hand?

I tried to time them, as you can see the begining is slow and boring then it gets good at about 2 min in when the big shell rack and the 500 gram repeater goes off....There was a total of 5 fuses to light. 200 feet total. You can see them burning as we just lit them in the very begining

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg