Also, can you show a pic of your battery in the trunk? Im trying to add one to mine and i need some guidance/ideas as to how to make it fit/secured.

I think I helped you out on FB. :)

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Also, can you show a pic of your battery in the trunk? Im trying to add one to mine and i need some guidance/ideas as to how to make it fit/secured.

I think I helped you out on FB. :)

that you did, thanks.

And miles, glad to see another shooter on here. I moved back to IL after the semester ended, got the IL state sporting clays shoot this weekend. I remember a Ryan and a Joe, but i don't recall last names.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Check out the vid^^^ shows some viscous flex for a single 12". Just ordered lastnight my HO alt should have that within a couple weeks

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Nice build! tuned in 4sure. glad to see another G6 on here, check mine when you get a chance, ill be adding my Singer 250 amp alt Monday and am always changing my sub configuration and what now around. Also when running the wire to the back, if you pull up the front of the rear seat(bench part) makes alot more ease when running wires.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Nice build! tuned in 4sure. glad to see another G6 on here, check mine when you get a chance, ill be adding my Singer 250 amp alt Monday and am always changing my sub configuration and what now around. Also when running the wire to the back, if you pull up the front of the rear seat(bench part) makes alot more ease when running wires.

Thanks for the tips! I'll be adding a 250 amp as well in a couple weeks. Still have a couple more things to do.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

• 4 weeks later...

Got alt installed was idling at 12v before I changed and now I idle at 14.2-14.5v super happy about that! Shout out to Tenny's alts for a great alt.

602942b8.jpg

Running a Sundown SA-12" SPL version until our new prototypes get here Friday.

c6f2f331.jpg

dc569899.jpg

a599275e.jpg

3917187f.jpg

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Archived