Jump to content

Techforce Service 6.5 components


SMZ2

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are the O2 components good I remember when they where put in the yukong I will amplify them too. Or do I just need to get the crescendo pro audio speakers and piece together crossovers and tweets. I need new front speakers bad. Also keep in mind this must keep up with a custom psi 18 on a crescendo bc2000 and the speaker will not be powered by an amp until I get a new headunit. So help me out guy let me get some reviews please and give me some other good reasonable priced sets. Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...