American Bass HD 12 SPL box specs?

i hate the torres box calculator

You are doing something wrong then. It's one of the easiest to use in my opinion. Plug in your dimensions and ports then it spits out box size, tuning frequency, and port area.

What are you having problems with?

you by anychance have the box specs? plan on running the same setup and having trouble getting a 2.5 at 34hz on torres lol

just go to klausaudio.com and pretend like your going to buy a box. you can put in how big and what you want it tuned at. then right before checkout there is a button you can click to view box plans

You are doing something wrong then. It's one of the easiest to use in my opinion. Plug in your dimensions and ports then it spits out box size, tuning frequency, and port area.

I don't remember, its been so long since i've tried to use it. All i know is it wouldn't ever give me dimentions

I don't remember, its been so long since i've tried to use it. All i know is it wouldn't ever give me dimentions

It doesn't give you dimensions.

You give it dimensions and it gives you specs

you by anychance have the box specs? plan on running the same setup and having trouble getting a 2.5 at 34hz on torres lol

just go to klausaudio.com and pretend like your going to buy a box. you can put in how big and what you want it tuned at. then right before checkout there is a button you can click to view box plans

thanks man was a big help.

thanks man was a big help.

Yea that site is awesome i have used it a bunch of times

Archived