Im sitting in my psych class right now bored out of my mind because I can't follow the lunatic of a teacher I have. Just wondering, anyone else here that goes to school have a class or teacher that just makes you not want to show up for class? Thankfully this is a summer course so only 8 weeks and I'm almost half way through. What is the point of making an accounting major take this class anyway?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

ohhhhhh yeah lol several i couldnt understand, several whom i just couldnt stand period... worst was a teacher i had in high who was a complete racist.. and she hated me with a passion cause i called her out on it lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

This teacher I'm dealing with now is a nutcase! She admits she is a former alcoholic and drug addict and she tries to push all her bs she learned from getting help on us. I spend most of my class time browsing this site yet I've got a perfect score. I don't think she even looks at the homework, just gives grades.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW