Best way to water tight/protect wire run through under body

Want to run my wire under my truck and up through the cab. Will a pack of grommets work for that? I don't know how thick my floor is. What other options do I have?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Rubber grommets or the PVC type grommets. Run the wire through them and seal them with silicone.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea, those were the PVC style I was referring too. Find out hoe thick your floor is first though lol. Drill a test hole with a small bit in the area you plan on running the wire through and measure.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Also, what kind of vehicle? Most of the floor panels are actually pretty thin. And the grommets in the link are adjustable I believe.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2006 dodge dakota. I just checked. There is a rubber grommet in place already sorta near where I want to run. I may end up using that for the power wire. The floor is pretty thin in that area.

Rest In Peace mother.

Ahh ok, those are the stock "drain plugs", they're put there just in case you end up with a flooded interior from taking it into the water or leaving the windows down during a rain storm. But yea, that area will work just fine for running the wires through.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ahh ok, those are the stock "drain plugs", they're put there just in case you end up with a flooded interior from taking it into the water or leaving the windows down during a rain storm. But yea, that area will work just fine for running the wires through.

Those and it actually has a rubber grommet on the drivers side. Like it was made for this haha.

Rest In Peace mother.

Lol, might as well use it if it's there!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg