Jump to content

JL Audio Clean Sweep


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking into processors to run with my ipad and just have no head-unit! I was thinking about being cool and running a bit one but i came a cross a JL CL441dsp for a good price en really dont like spending $ lol. I know that processor is mainly for factory integration but also has the aux inputs. Would the aux in from the ipad sound as good as a good aftermarket head-unit or should i look into a different processor? My front stage is going to be crescendo mp8s and selenium st200!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...