2200 ish for a rebuild in my truck

which tranny do you have 4L60e or 4L80e , i have seen many rebuilt 4L60e trans on ebay and other places , in the $600-800 dollar range but i know the 4L80e is alot more expensive , its found mostly in 2500 series chevy and a small handfull of 1500 series trucks .

OP: looks like there are a handfull of used trans for the lincoln ls on ebay in the 600-800 range ,but no rebuilts . i would try to find a company that deals in rebuilt or remanufacured transmissions . i am pretty sure that would be cheaper than paying most mechanics the labor to do the rebuild .

That sounds good but I would rather rebuild it and know that its going to last me a good while wich if I get a used one i wont know for sure in what condition it is in and how long it would last me.. I just didnt think it was that much to rebuild it. Wanted to got others opinions on this but thanks man for the help

youre going to spend more rebuilding than buying a factory rebuild. my borg warner super t-10 died, they wanted 2500 to rebuild it, and keep in mind mine is only a 4 speed, so i found a reman for 1500 and paid an extra 3 to get a 1 year warranty. get reman, depending where you go itll come with a warranty.

stop doing neutral drops and your tranny will last.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go