Sonic Electronix

you can do about 38-40" wide 14-17" tall and about 24-25 deep if i remember right. a single 18 would be hard to pull off but a single 15 could be done fairly easy. 2 12s could be done or 2 10s real easy. a bnox for a single 18 would have to be built inside the trunk most likely maybe the same with a single 15 but would be easier then an 18.

my suggestion either 2 12s sub foward port foward sealed off or the same thing but with a single 15. its in a sedan to though so your gonna want to be able to run some good amount of power to the subs you get and an h/o alt would help a lot.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

from what i could find micheal singer makes the biggest alt for the focus, 250 amp at just under 400 shipped to any lower 48 states. mechman make a 220 amp alt but comes with an adjustable volt regulator. the size of alt you need will depend on the amount of power your running. either way though if you going for sp and sq your gonna need a few batteries and if you realy want to fit some batteries in that car either your gonna loose your back seat or you will have to go with either 2 12 a single 15 or some 10s that can take some abuse.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

sure, im no expert by any means though. ive only been doing this for 3 years and just started to design my own boxes and get into the electrical end of the car audio world this year. i can give pointers and advice but in truth the only car i know anything about when it comes to car audio is my hatchback focus. i can and will give pointers based on what i have seen people on here do with their sedans and what i have read works and what has worked for me.

you should search the members build section for sedan builds for ideas and things to consider

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets