armykyle1 Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 1. Product: 15" fi BTL's, UFO version. fully loaded D1's 2. Specs: 2500wrms 3. Description/Condition: Used, broken in, no pokes, no shifting ect. Not currently in my car. I'm on a sub binge so that's why I'm looking to trade. I would like to keep this local. 4. What you are looking for: : This the order of what I'm looking for. SA12s D4s 4hp motors Zv3 motors NSv2 motors 5k amps 5. Pictures of your item for trade: Also I have some recone parts. Zv3 cones and caps, Zv2 spiders two with leads. Only need coils. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted June 26, 2012 Author Report Posted June 26, 2012 Bump this bish up TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted June 27, 2012 Author Report Posted June 27, 2012 bump bump TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted June 27, 2012 Author Report Posted June 27, 2012 Don't be scared of these big sexy bitches! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted June 28, 2012 Author Report Posted June 28, 2012 Wow, not even a nibble lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
OldsBoomer Posted June 28, 2012 Report Posted June 28, 2012 Ive got 4 12" Fi Q's, one needs recone and are dual 2 Suburban Coming Soon
armykyle1 Posted June 28, 2012 Author Report Posted June 28, 2012 I'll keep those in mind for sure TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted June 29, 2012 Author Report Posted June 29, 2012 Will do a trade and cash for some build 5200 18s or other 4hp 18s TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 bump, will take cash offers too. would prefer a trade! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted July 3, 2012 Author Report Posted July 3, 2012 Still here TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.