Jump to content

DB Drive speakers


rrtorres1991

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all,

My name is Richard and I am from Miami, FL.

I recently got into car audio and decided to build my own car audio system in my 2008 nissan sentra and tomorrow I will be going out to buy some new speakers and an amplifier so I can get this system up and running.

My question to all of you is, how do you feel about products from a brand called DB Drive? I saw them at a local store but I have never heard of this brand my entire life.

I appreciate all the feedback I can get. Thanks!

Posted

I sat in an SQ car built by db Drive with their S9 components and it sounded awesome.

I have some of their cheaper coax in my girls car and they sound pretty good.

Other than that, I havent used their speakers.

Now I have a few of their amps and have nothing but good to say about them.

I put 4 speakers and a dual 2 ohm 12" on their A5 125.4.

Highs on 2 channels and the 12" on the other 2 in her car.

I have since ordered their eq, crossover and another A5 125.4 for my truck.

I have their A7 1500.1 on an MA Audio dual 4 ohm 15" but havent gotten to use it yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 653 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...