Judging from your pics I would guess it's a 7 gal and with the one compressor you have it's gonna take a while if it's empty. What size pressure switch is in there?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I would get rid of that tank and pick up a 3 gal. It will give you enough volume to get the truck up with a much faster recover time and won't stress your compressor as much.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

Much smaller. I think I even have an extra aluminum one laying around if you're interested.

I don't think it's ever been used but can dig it out tomorrow and make sure it's the same one I'm thinking about and let you know.

ok cool thanks drag, and the guy i bought the truck from is saying that is the right setup, hmm he must not no shit about bagging lol,, but another thing is my back rims rub the 4wd fenders i have on it, just on the lip of the fender, would it be good to try and roll the fenders?? im tucking 20s

Roll them or cut them down a little. From the looks of it those rims are the wrong offset or too wide for the truck to begin with. Maybe look around for someone to trade with for some that fit better.

Archived