Sundown Audio

Your mini looks nice, and that box turned out great. Only thing I see is you might want to be careful about that Sundown sticker on a DD...I had one on my Jeep but decided to take it off after I got some negative attention from it.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Your mini looks nice, and that box turned out great. Only thing I see is you might want to be careful about that Sundown sticker on a DD...I had one on my Jeep but decided to take it off after I got some negative attention from it.

I hear ya, I had my old Explorer stickered up in Fi, Kinetik and AQ though for a little over a year and never had a problem. I live out in the country, not many people know where I live, and I can easily tell when a person is following me after I get off my exit on the interstate. Since I live out in the sticks, so many backroads that lead to my house, I can just jump on one, floor it and lose them, or take them on an endless amount of turns.

I see you live in Lynchburg, if you are up for it there is a bass off hosted by Likuid Glass Kustomz and Team Deadly Hertz in Richmond on August 26th (Sunday) if you're up for a little trip to compete or just check out some systems. Here is the fb page for it.

http://www.facebook.com/events/329155807170343/

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Damn. What do it do man

You mean number wise? I haven't gotten this thing on the TL yet. First time getting it on will be on August 26th at the comp.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

wow.... this looks epic. I love tiny cars that no one expects to be loud ;) you have any vids of the best in action?

Not at the moment, been too busy with work. Off tomorrow though so I plan on taking a few tomorrow.

I do have a video of demoing a co-worker. Only put it online to post on fb to mess with him. But I did post it here, here's the link.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148203-demoing-a-co-worker/page__pid__2106860#entry2106860

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz