man, make the pods :) the wife will get over it.

and i replied to your thing in the sub section

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

thanks for they reply. im gonna do subs up and port on the right side of the box. if your looking at it from the front. that way like i said if i need too i can turn the box around and seal off the trunk. i think my wife would love it that way. she hated seeing those P1's. she thinks these fusion's look like baby shit from a newborn. for the people who dont have kids it is damn near the same color. how would i go about painting the lime green part either red or blue or is it not worth the trouble?

----reference's----

meade916

thanks for they reply. im gonna do subs up and port on the right side of the box. if your looking at it from the front. that way like i said if i need too i can turn the box around and seal off the trunk. i think my wife would love it that way. she hated seeing those P1's. she thinks these fusion's look like baby shit from a newborn. for the people who dont have kids it is damn near the same color. how would i go about painting the lime green part either red or blue or is it not worth the trouble?

well i wouldnt worry about it, i dont see where it is worth the trouble.

she will learn to deal lol.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

looking good...hurry and get it done lol.

believe me i want to get this done. i wanna hear what these subs sound like. but we all gotta wait until the 21st. to see more pics. i still gat a few little things to do before then. like hide the "Y" cable in the center consule. which is gonna suck because i have to take it out to run the cable to where i need it. then finish the driver doors. hey cory good looking out on the comp. set i had to re soder (i know its wrong oh well) the tweeters. you ass(j/p man thanks on the hook up) they sound amazing.

----reference's----

meade916

so i built the box today. came out nice. just used 1/2" instead of 3/4 MDF. i know i should have waited but this is all i had so i used it. now my problem is that the bass does not sound bad for these really shitty subs. yes i discoved if you want a first system get some fusions. i am used to head ache making bass. these just WONT do it for me that much longer. my problem is with my HU. i have the alpine 9883 and at lower volume the highs are terrific, but wheni crank it up they seem to get muffled. does any one know why this mught be? i am not running a amp nor do i plan on doing it. another problem i have is that since i hooked the amp up i get this kinda weird popping/cutting in and out noise. my ground in fine so is my power and remote wires. the RCA's are brand new only had them like a month. i have no idea what this noise could be, any help would be greatly appreciated.

----reference's----

meade916

i you not get the NV SERIES

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

Archived