SnowDrifter Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 Oddesy 2150s Alot of SPL guys run them and charge at 16v I have 2 in my truck charged at 15.2 for a few months no issues How long can they take 16v for? I have a voltage boost button that ups the voltage to 16 when I demo. Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
fox_racin4 Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I know they charge them at 16v after burps for quite some time Not sure how long Also some C&D batts will take it.. Had a buddy that was charging them at 16.4 cold every day with no issues Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SnowDrifter Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 Looks like that battery is more than I can fit anyways Which c&d and Odyssey batteries can take it? Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.