Sonic Electronix

How Far Will People Hear Me Coming?

In the burb, you cant hear me from 100yds, and thats close ya know but thats the way we built it, plenty of deadening to keep that shit inside! But how far will you be heard a guess, pointless to ask........

What do you have inside the burb?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I refuse to build systems for people with this mentality...

what kind of nonsense is this? Main reason people would get a massive sound system (in my opinion) is to impress other people. Unless you are heavy into having a nice sound quality to your ride and not care about anyone else. In that case massive sound system if not for you, also someone pointed out competition class stuff with everything dynamated. Yea sound won't carry far. But as for me I'm in it for the women . . . hahaha . . . the attention you get from everyone and the jealousy is so awesome. (of course leading to theft it is not). But yea I love it when my friends brag on me. Like dude, my boy has such a massive sound system you have to hear it man!

The first time I met steve I was in my mustang had some hx2's thought I was bumpin hard, he pulls up and it literally sounded like his subs were in my car. Seriously loud! That was defintetly one of the loudest cars I had ever heard in town or all my life. He just rolls up slumpin, no messin with you.

What do you have inside the burb?

he has 4-18" XXX's and 4 RF T3000's. My truck has so much sound deadening, but if can still be heard from quite a way's away. I am seriously have a problem believing people saying they can be heard for a mile or so away. You have some major pressure in your car is you can be heard a mile away. I still couldn't car less how far it carries. the people who get into car audio so they can be heard for miles are also the ones who get to replace their stolen equipment quite a bit. The less people hear you the less they want to steal your shit.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

he has 4-18" XXX's and 4 RF T3000's. My truck has so much sound deadening, but if can still be heard from quite a way's away. I am seriously have a problem believing people saying they can be heard for a mile or so away. You have some major pressure in your car is you can be heard a mile away. I still couldn't car less how far it carries. the people who get into car audio so they can be heard for miles are also the ones who get to replace their stolen equipment quite a bit. The less people hear you the less they want to steal your shit.

windows down i guess

what kind of nonsense is this? Main reason people would get a massive sound system (in my opinion) is to impress other people.

I have a loud soundsystem because I like to "feel" my music as much as I can...Impressing high school kids is not something i concern myself with...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

windows down i guess

naturally, but saying someone's 2-12's off 1500 or so watts can be heard 5280 feet away is hard to swallow. If they can more power to them, but I wont believe it until I see it. Im sure they could be heard a mile away on water, at night, but that is probably about it.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I have a loud soundsystem because I like to "feel" my music as much as I can...Impressing high school kids is not something i concern myself with...

again I said people have their reasons. But I find it hard to believe that a person buys 2000+ watt amps and 12-18 in speakers just so they and they alone can hear em. That's like sayin steve has his system just so he can enjoy it.

again I said people have their reasons. But I find it hard to believe that a person buys 2000+ watt amps and 12-18 in speakers just so they and they alone can hear em. That's like sayin steve has his system just so he can enjoy it.

Actually that's exactly why steve built his truck. being heard a long way away is just a by-product. HE is talking about built a car for the specific purpose of being heard by other people. If being heard far away naturally going to happen with a big system, but that is not specifically why it was built.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Why do people spend thousands of dollars on weed and strive to find the best stuff out there? They want a better experience and a better high...

Car Audio is a drug....and i like to get high...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Archived