Sonic Electronix

Alright so in my truck im running 3 amps with a combined power of roughly 2500rms, Im running a rebuilt alternator that i was told puts out 240amps. Mayby at high rpm but this thing blows at idle. I got a yellow top under the hood. Now I used to hold pretty good voltage with my 2 12" off my prs-d5000spl at 4 ohms. Im now running a 18" mayhem off 2 ohms. So deffinately running more power. The problem I am noticing is my battery is dipping pretty low. 13V-12v. When im on the gas the battery charges straight to 14.20 volts but as soon as i let off the gas it will drop say down to like 12.6 then hop around between 13.5 and what not. But as soon as i give it gas again its back up to 14 volts. I realize another battery is dessperately needed. But Id like to hear what other peoples oppion is before i go buying more stuff.

134db

Proper belt wrap? Are you actually idling low or is the bass dropping it like that?

If you're idling low try a smaller pulley on your alt and make sure the belt isn't slipping.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

It sounds like the problem is that you have plenty on charging power at speed but just not enough reserve in the battery for it to last any usable amount of time, so adding a battery such as a group 31 should add to your reserve and let you play longer at idle with less charging power

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Group 31 batteries is just a size classification for batteries and I was just suggesting one of those as an extra battery

It doesn't seem like you should need to recharge the battery since it charges up to 14.2 but since it doesnt hold that charge for too long it might be a good idea to make sure it rests at 12.6 or higher

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Your alt probablyget just plain sucks at idle. With rebuilt stock alts like singer and such you only get one or the other. Hi or low rpn its only one. Id say buy a real alt sorry you wasted your money

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived