SlamminBeats' Saab 93 *2 DD 9512i's, 2 DD M2b's, XS Power, KnuKonceptz, SS* New TL Numbers Soon

38Hz is great, I like it too

also you are making me sad, I can only look at my 9512g, coz I don't have car...hope to see your's playing soon, you have good set of subs, but I feel you will need just a bit if not a lot more power. Any plans for that?

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

• 2 weeks later...

ok so now the subs are hitting like they should. All i can say is its exactly what i wanted from the power im giving them

More sub pics

15qopcy.jpg

dvsdwn.jpg

Pic of the subs loaded in the box. I had to load these things in the car. Its not fun, believe me. Hope i never have to remove them for any reason. Pretty sure that will be impossible though.

okq6hf.jpg

de8bxw.jpg

Time to build a little amp rack for the T1500cp. I actually sold this amp and now i'm running a AQ 2200d at .5 ohms. Its night and day, and is the sole reason the subs are actually respectable now. Pics of the AQ and amp rack for that later in the thread.

2uivxps.jpg

Also needed to begin cutting the trim panels for the trunk.

9ih3yu.jpg

Pre amp rack

14vs80n.jpg

Post amp rack

16h3y9.jpg

Loading the sub in the car. Wired in parallel.

2yosncg.jpg

Pics of the trunk flooring in front of the box. It is stained black to match the box color.

2a7vnr9.jpg

2l9tn4x.jpg

4rsrbd.jpg

So this is pretty much where i'm at right now. Ill take pics of AQ 2200 and amp rack for that. Im currently painting my top trim panel, and should be sealing off the rest after the top panel is in. Let me tell you for a trunk car when its sealed (open trunk to simulate sealed) its quite legit for just 12s.

Stay tuned.

Random pics now.

First system ever. Check out the 600 watt west coast custom amp!!! Does like .25k!!

95veat.jpg

Here is my first decent system. 2 15" CVRs....meh

25i3ecl.jpg

Then i went to some RE 15 SXX's. They did work for what they were. Put up a 144.5 Sealed.

2w69poy.jpg

Gotta end the post with a DD pic though!

29de8op.jpg

Ok here is the next part of my build. I installed the AQ 2200, made a distribution block for my remote wires, and installed a fan to keep the amp cool.

Picture of the amp. Added some cloth under the feet to keep it from vibrating violently.

u6jqd.jpg

Stripped out the old amp rack.

wqq7bc.jpg

Fan installed on the side to try and keep this amp cool, since it's running at .5 ohms.

mj1wtc.jpg

Put the power wires in and the volt meter wires. Feels good having 0 gauge terminals, as opposed to jamming 0 gauge in 4 gauge inputs!

350vrew.jpg

Remote wire distribution block installed. Has a pos, neg, and remote turn on. Now when i add any more accessories, it should be a much simpler job!

2qizs0i.jpg

Here are som pictures of the fan secured on the amp rack. I hope to add some more fans in the near future.

2eyxpa9.jpg

16kal9x.jpg

Overall shots of the trunk now.

28v7ekp.jpg

5yhw89.jpg

ipnqep.jpg

That is it for now. I put this thing on a term lab and will my post scores very soon! I also tried the car on 2 AQ 2200's. My electrical really cannot support it. Before it cut out, it was insanely loud to the point that it actually hurt. So, I could tell you compared to my scores with only 1 AQ 2200, it was most likely a 150 or extremely close to it.

Archived