SlamminBeats' Saab 93 *2 DD 9512i's, 2 DD M2b's, XS Power, KnuKonceptz, SS* New TL Numbers Soon

Nice progress bro... those dd9512's probably moves only about an half of an inch on that amp. Need more power!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

looks good. how do you plan on sealing the box off from the trunk?

starting with second skin on the rear deck first. i have a bottom floor and top trim panel already in. I think im going to use gorilla tape to seal off the top trim panel and make some fiber glass panels for the sides.

starting with second skin on the rear deck first. i have a bottom floor and top trim panel already in. I think im going to use gorilla tape to seal off the top trim panel and make some fiber glass panels for the sides.

good call on the gorilla tape, my buddy did that for his system because it wasn't a permanent car

101_1139.jpg

good call on the gorilla tape, my buddy did that for his system because it wasn't a permanent car

101_1139.jpg

that doesnt look so horrible either. I wouldnt do it, but good choice on the colors lol

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

that doesnt look so horrible either. I wouldnt do it, but good choice on the colors lol

no it's not bad at all. I will be doing it to my vehicle too, although probably not as much gorilla tape because I'll seal most of it up from inside the trunk

no it's not bad at all. I will be doing it to my vehicle too, although probably not as much gorilla tape because I'll seal most of it up from inside the trunk

id seal it then put kitty hair on top, make a mold then fiberglass it then wrap it in a vinyl. Leave the gorilla tape and the fiberglass is a beauty panel, so its always removeable

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived