Why are the PWX 6.5's so cheap?

Names_jeff

WTF????

so you want to pay like 200 for a ˝nice˝ speaker??

come one man....its not like if some piece is cheap its not a good qualitiy....i love my pyles pro 6.5 they get loud and clear...for a cheap speaker

This was one of their goals when they started the company. Smaller profit margins keeps the price down. Top quality speakers, that's why they don't ever have any in stock. They sell too fast.

WTF????

so you want to pay like 200 for a ˝nice˝ speaker??

come one man....its not like if some piece is cheap its not a good qualitiy....i love my pyles pro 6.5 they get loud and clear...for a cheap speaker

This was one of their goals when they started the company. Smaller profit margins keeps the price down. Top quality speakers, that's why they don't ever have any in stock. They sell too fast.

I have a 10" coming that I'm going to be putting 300 + rms to hopefully I'll like it. They appear to have a good price:quality ratio. I'll report back my findings later, after I get every thing installed and tuned up.

• 1 month later...

So I got most of my stuff installed. I'm no audiophile but my Jeep is one of the better car audio systems I have heard. The component set I had works really well with the PWX 6.5's and the PWX 10 really adds just the right amount of thump, really filling out the system. I suface mounted the tweets on the inside of the side view mirror and turned out much better than anticipated. Be aware the 6.5's have some depth to them and required me to buy spacer kits.

havent hooked em up yet,butt the 6.5 models really nice. goood quality forsure but I noticed todaytheir pwx series is out of stock fora bit.

last build was my malibu walled on a single skar 4500 @.33 daily

6 deka g31 batts Singer 330a alt 4 runs of 3/0 front-back

Three hdc3 15

Did a 154.6 this summer at Grassroots

Building a 99 yukon denali atm

?

18 from canada ontario

Cuss they stick out the push terminals outside the speaker diameter, most annoying thing I ever seen broke them the first day lol...

Other than that for the price they sound good !

Bill said it better than me .

Archived