it's not problem, I'm usually trying to help out with whatever I have knowledge of. I still need to get a volt meter too, but I have more important equipment to worry about like electrical

Yeah i feel you i am getting my XS D3400 soon and probably a DC power alternator. Just trying to save for my amp first lol. "money money money"

I'm going/went amp, sub, alt. I like to do the bare minimum first just so I can get some bump until I can afford more powah for more deebeez

it's not problem, I'm usually trying to help out with whatever I have knowledge of. I still need to get a volt meter too, but I have more important equipment to worry about like electrical

Yeah i feel you i am getting my XS D3400 soon and probably a DC power alternator. Just trying to save for my amp first lol. "money money money"

I'm going/went amp, sub, alt. I like to do the bare minimum first just so I can get some bump until I can afford more powah for more deebeez

Yeah i feel ya man i got my DC level 4 10s and all my zero gauge and am waiting on alarm and amp and battery

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Yeah i feel ya man i got my DC level 4 10s and all my zero gauge and am waiting on alarm and amp and battery

sounds like a good plan. I have a lvl 4 12 (blown) so I've been set back on electrical because of my damn recone :/ I'm doing a HO alt next after I get the trunk sealed off

sounds like a good plan. I have a lvl 4 12 (blown) so I've been set back on electrical because of my damn recone :/ I'm doing a HO alt next after I get the trunk sealed off

Who are you going with on the re cone? That sucks man you blew it easy? what happend?

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

SPL audio, it's a guy in upstate New York who does custom recones for people. All he needs are the specs. I was a dumbass and didn't set the gains properly :/ so set your gains properly!!!

check out page 10 on my build log in my sig to see what happened lol

but the recone is an 8 layer coil as opposed to stock 4 layer and quad spiders :D so it should be able to take some abuse

SPL audio, it's a guy in upstate New York who does custom recones for people. All he needs are the specs. I was a dumbass and didn't set the gains properly :/ so set your gains properly!!!

but the recone is an 8 layer coil as opposed to stock 4 layer and quad spiders :D so it should be able to take some abuse

Yeah i just looked at it. that sucks man. but i am for sure getting a DD-1 for my system so nothing happens to it.

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Yeah i just looked at it. that sucks man. but i am for sure getting a DD-1 for my system so nothing happens to it.

good idea, I had the learn the hard way lol. good luck though, get a build log up!

good idea, I had the learn the hard way lol. good luck though, get a build log up!

I have one up

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147545-2001-gmc-sierra-dc-audio-level-4-build/page__st__20

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

very nice sir. I really like how your truck sits. Gotta get that box built and bumpin though!

Thanks man i know i need to get it planned out for tuning and stuff

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k