**UPDATE 7/9/13**2007 monte Carlo Ls build. Some more product on its way

Texting and driving and riding my ass made him rear end me. System is ok. Made sure was ok then checked the trunk. Lol then got pissed at him

• 4 weeks later...

Well finally got my car back. Farmers insurance was dicking us around tryin to avoid us and then the people that hit me tried to counter sue us and say I was trying to turn illegally. But it's fixed and not a dime out of my pocket.

Any ways..........

2CC85919-1FCD-416A-8271-677DACC99E2E-2061-0000011EC560D2C9.jpg

Dd is gone. Picked this up for dirt cheap and I can definitely hear a difference. Sounds a little louder.

Insurances allways make it a battle even though the evidence is plain simple and clear... luckily it's all solved and just a nasty memory.

The sequence made me laugh though:

1. I'm ok

2. My system is ok

3. My car's broke, but still drives...

4. you dumb ... need glasses?

.. priorities :good:

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

The sagging issue was never resolved. I dropped 4" with all of this almost 300 lbs in my trunk. But the system is goin up for sale on caco. Lettin it all go

The sagging issue was never resolved. I dropped 4" with all of this almost 300 lbs in my trunk. But the system is goin up for sale on caco. Lettin it all go

i was hopping you had an answer for me, i just put everything in my car 8/31 and its about to come out if I dont find a fix soon

Archived