Jump to content

Fosgatefeind

Members
  • Posts

    1328
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fosgatefeind

  1. 146 at 32 htz from the trunk...... too bad i was 1700 watts over power

    1. n8ball2013

      n8ball2013

      well you were close power wise. lol

    2. Fosgatefeind

      Fosgatefeind

      still cant decide if i would say its better or worse then last setup

  2. any one in the gainsville FLA area? or like 20 minutes away from it?

    1. TRTC360

      TRTC360

      I am in Gainesville

  3. what if your volt meter is a really expensive one and works? like its worth more then 25$
  4. Measure them with a micrometer
  5. I think I spent like 1800 shipped to alaska.Shouldn't be sharing prices
  6. cant go wrong with dc audio. look sexy too
  7. i waited 3 weeks for me sa 8s. was some bs to have to wait tht long was still pleased with he outcome of the product
  8. passive you run after the amp active you run before the amp. or the amp has it built in
  9. sorry n8 got carried away
  10. ive seen worse happen. i dated some one who was 21. i was 16 no big deal.
  11. she's 14.....but I can still give it to you ;P hahahahahaha im rolling over here
  12. good job tyler i thought you would fix this eventually
  13. I sold him my dd 9510s he paid right away and he was patient with me being out of town when he paid and had to wait an extra 3 days even sent as a gift and I didn't even ask for it. told him I would send it back so he was still covered and he said don't worry about it. We have talked on many occasions and within the last month I almost bought my dds back from him
  14. from taxes alone i got enough for the rest of my build hell ya. time to start slamming again with no trunk space

    1. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      then eat shit.........

      and your welcome...

    2. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      sorry,.. but, that tax shit burns me up..... sorry,.. im just jealous.

      Carry on..

×
×
  • Create New...