Opinions on good budget 6.5s

I'm looking to upgrade my front 6.5 stage with something else. I am currently running Cadence 4 ohm 60 watt 6.5s. I'm looking for more power than that, atleast 75 watts rms per or more. They'll either be running off a Hifonics 500.2 or a Hifonics 600.4 I haven't made up my mind just yet on the amp to use. My budget is maxed at about 100 per set. The subs are just 2 10" Skar IVXs.

You try amping the drivers you have now for more output ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm running about 150 watts plus on mine with no problems ... your doors set up corectly for optimum driver operation ???

Edited by Cablguy184

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I like the infinity refrence 6030cs line. Amazon has them for around $100 bucks shipped. The tweeters are a touch bright but nothing too bad. Plus the read 3.2 ohms so you get some extra power from your amp. They play loud too.

I'm running about 150 watts plus on mine with no problems ... your doors set up corectly for optimum driver operation ???

Your running 150 to the Cadences? And I've just got 4 cadences 2 in the front stage 2 in the back im not running tweeters or crossovers on them so i dont think im getting optimum operation with them

I like the infinity refrence 6030cs line. Amazon has them for around $100 bucks shipped. The tweeters are a touch bright but nothing too bad. Plus the read 3.2 ohms so you get some extra power from your amp. They play loud too.

They don't seem to bad but their rated 60 watt rms, thats what my cadences are rated right now

Your running 150 to the Cadences? And I've just got 4 cadences 2 in the front stage 2 in the back im not running tweeters or crossovers on them so i dont think im getting optimum operation with them

No Sir ... I'm running 150 watts plus (each) to a pair of 6.5" Blues Car Audio Drivers ... I will be soon upgrading that to 250 watts per channel ...

They don't seem to bad but their rated 60 watt rms, thats what my cadences are rated right now

no, they are rated 90 watts, I'm giving them more than that and they take it fine. I'm not talking about the coaxials i'm talking about the components.

No Sir ... I'm running 150 watts plus (each) to a pair of 6.5" Blues Car Audio Drivers ... I will be soon upgrading that to 250 watts per channel ...

And what are those rated?