Whats up smd its been a few years! I used to be on here a bit, mostly reading. I spent a solid half hour trying to find my old account to no avail, i believe the acct was know as chris_from_fl. A lot has changed too: I moved in with family for the summer (good ol grandma lol) I've got 2 more classes to finish my bs in ocean engineering at fl tech, and i'm really happy to post that i recently got a 2nd job to my commercial diving job: working at Island Marine Services doing marine electronics installs. Heres a few pics of the dinghy's that i've been workin on for the past few weeks of work:

Brena.jpg

BrenaBridge.jpg

PelicanMarina.jpg

GeorgiaGirlBridgeenhanced.jpg

GeorgiaGirl.jpg

FtPierceAirport.jpg

Oh, and whats been new on the forum?

*** sensei says no but i doubt there is more than just "no" new things happenin on the forum

Edited by Chris Ellert
No

Welcome back Chris.

I don't think the add selling your sub will fly, might want to take that off.

Just wait till you hit 150 posts, than follow the rules in the classifieds section about posting your add.

Congrats on the job! Good luck with school! :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

It looks like the forum moderator ninja already got to it.

Just get with a moderator about getting your old account back. I'm pretty sure there's an option when you forget your username or password that it'll send it to your email. Do you at least remember that email account?

Regardless, all for sale adds must be posted in the classifieds section. Sensei was being nice when all he did was edit out your add.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

You guys run a tight ship since i've been gone lol. No worries i'll post up the electronics in the proper section with all the mumbo jumbo to go with it. Till then there are photos on my photobucket account of the subwoofer and are not affiliated with steve meade designs and will serve strictly as feeler pictures until i can get a new phone and get some new pics up

Edited by Chris Ellert