Second Skin Audio

Hey everybody.. Was just getting ready to order 20 sq ft of damp pro for $135 shipped and then thought..or get 40 sq ft of damplifier for $155? Pros and cons if anybody could help me. Would really appreciate it. Also, will be pushin 2 Sa 15s on a Soundstream TX1.2000D if that helps and want to reduce rattles as much as possible

Edited by Riley Evan Houser

Hey everybody.. Was just getting ready to order 20 sq ft of damp pro for $135 shipped and then thought..or get 40 sq ft of damplifier for $155? Pros and cons if anybody could help me. Would really appreciate it. Also, will be pushin 2 Sa 15s on a Soundstream TX1.2000D if that helps and want to reduce rattles as much as possible

go with what you can afford. nothing you buy from them will be bad.

the damp pro is some amazing stuff though. one door kit covered 3 of my doors and almost the entire back wall of my truck and maybe 3/4 of my fourth door thing :|

go with what you can afford. nothing you buy from them will be bad.

the damp pro is some amazing stuff though. one door kit covered 3 of my doors and almost the entire back wall of my truck and maybe 3/4 of my fourth door thing :|

I can afford both..but what would be the best option to do my trunk? Double layer the damplifier and do entire trunk or just do entire trunk (or close to it) with damp pro?

Go with a single layer. No need to double layer anything.

Keep in mind out entry level Damplifier outperforms most other brands 'extreme' versions.

Personally I'd go with the 40 sq. ft. of Damplifier and tackle more areas.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png