Anyone know of either an extension for chrome, or a program i can install to "normalize" all sound played on my pc? I am not talking about using WMP to normalize mp3 here. What i need is something i can use while watching youtube videos and it will limit the output so when i have my headphones on i don't have to go scrambling for the volume knob. I found a program called "Volume Control 1.0" but it wants me to download a downloader to get it. and it says "During the download process we show commercial offers, such as the Softonic Toolbar" No thanks.

With all my music programs like WMP, ITunes, Zune and Winamp i just make an adjustment to what volume i want on each program along with the computer volume and don't need to make any other adjustments.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

That doesn't work on youtube. Go watch a video with commentary and wear headphones. Then when the person decides it would be funny to yell or something your eardrums are blown cause the rest of the video is too quiet.

Windows 7 kinda has this built in. Right-click Volume in the notification tray and hit "Playback devices". Right-click your default output and hit "Properties". Now in the "Enhancements" tab there should be "Loudness Equalization". That should normalize all output through that connection.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt