XS Power

the site says the D925 is the biggest battery that fits for my car. look at the pic and tell me how. that was the battery that was in my car.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

email who you order it from and demand another battery, and use a tape measure to double check everything, xs has the dimensions on their website

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

My g6 said tgat same battery size online but ppl and nathan himself told me a d3400 will fit.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

That battery and the 527 hold down that it brings up will work as a direct replacement in your stock hold down position. You basically get more battery in a smaller package. The guide doesn't give you the biggest battery that will fit. You have to measure to find that out. The guide just shows the closest fit for your application if there is not an OEM replacement size available.

Where and when did you purchase the battery?

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

dont sweat it. im not worried about it cuz this was in my budget. i got it used from a buddy for $100. he kept it on a charger the whole time so when i got it, it was fully charged. nathan, i always thought the guide on the site was for the biggest. my mistake. but like i said, this battery was in my budget. im good. just wanted to see what was up

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk