Need help with Relay - for electrical/relay guru's

Wow, that must have sucked. I'm going to make sure the relay is mounted on the amp rack so that incase anything like that happens, it can be easily accessible.

How many amplifiers do you think a remote wire can handle before resorting to a relay? Asking this for future reference for upcoming stereo installs. I have never ran anymore than 3 amplifiers. I'm adding a 4th amplifier that my friend is selling back to me.

I dont want to damage my $1500 navigation unit, so Im going to do it anyway since I'm going to be running LED's in both slot ports, then multiple LED LED strips to light up my amplifiers, crossovers, distribution blocks, and inline fuse holders on my back amp rack. I know LED's dont draw that much current, but I think running 4 amps and all of the LED's would tax that single remote turn on wire.

So I purchased a pair of Q-Logic kick panels to add some Focal Performance PS165 components that the same friend is selling to me. I purchased them, then AutoToys refunded the money back to me, which I still havent received thanks to Paypal, because they ran out of stock. So I went to the 2nd lowest priced store. I emailed the emailed them to ask a question and they said that they are out of stock. I refreshed the page and it was taken off. So Im pretty pissed. Im glad I didnt order them. 1. because I havent received my refund back, FU Paypal, and 2. because they didnt have them in stock either. Im thinking there is a shortage of these all around right now.

Did the stereo install in his Ford Escape and he bought a new 2012 F-150 2 months later. Since I run Focal's all around, Focal Utopia's up front and Focal K2P's with a Digital Designs T1 silk dome tweeter in the rear, I figured this would be a great opportunity to add to my front stage. I think I am going to run my Focal PS165's and the Focal K2P's off of my Audiopipe AQX360.4 (125wrms x 4 @ 4 ohm) and run my Focal Utopia's in my doors off of the Phoenix Gold Tantrum that I use to own. Its rated 125wrms x 2 @ 4 ohms, but is underrated and puts out more power than the Audiopipe, from my experience when I use to run the amp. I love that amp. Told myself I would never sell it, but it was my best friend and I needed money to order my Sundown Audio SA-8 V.2 Stock SPL 8" subs. So I'm glad to get the amp back. So lets just say that my back wall amp rack is going to be VERY cramped. I'm having issues trying to figure out where to mount my 2 Audiopipe 18001D's, Audiopipe AQX360.4, PG Tantrum 500.2, 400w power inverter, two distribution blocks, and 3 inline fuse holders.

So I have all of his stereo equipment here. Lets just say, it took me a couple of days to design his sub box and I got it right. He was running two Infinity Kappa Perfect 10's and WOW. That thing impressed the hell out of me. I purchased an Audiopipe 15001D. He wants me to sell all of his audio equipment so Im probably going to buy off his 4 gauge power and ground wire for the 4 channel amp and the 2 channel amp, buy his 2 distribution blocks, JL Audio inline fuse holder, Focal PS165 Comps, and buy back my PG Tantrum 500.2. So all I need to sell is his Infinity Kappa Perfect 10's that have 3 different pole inserts and his Audiopipe 1500.1. I think I already have his AP 15001D sold, as I am doing an install in his cousins 2011 Dodge Ram in a FoxBox ported box with either dual Sundown Audio SA-10's or SA12's. Haven't decided yet, but the 15001D will power either of those perfectly. Those Dodge Ram's are tough to build a box for, if you haven't seen what's underneath the seats, google it. If you have, then you know what I mean. So thats a load off my mind, is having to build a box for his truck.

I am also doing a stereo for his other cousin's boat. Its one of those Yamaha Jet Boats. I think its a 230 H.O. 20 something footer with dual engines. Since its a jet boat, it doesnt have alternators. So we are going to add alot of batteries as the stereo I have on my spreadsheet is going to run some serious wattage and would kill whatever charging system he has. We looked for alternators and couldnt find one. They have something called an ACR. I read just a tad and what I could gather from it, its some sort of relay switch for the charging system, but I dont get how it charges if there is no alternator. I have never done a stereo in a Jet Boat.

Anyway, just rambling I guess. Figured someone would be interested in this. Im going to post a new thread on my next stereo installs that I just mentioned above incase you want to read. I think its worth checking out as the boat is going to be ridiculous. So you can read more on the install on the Dodge Ram and the Jet Boat.

Well I sent the money on Wednesday. It's already been taken out of my bank account. When I talked to Paypal yesterday, they said they have to wait to refund me my money once it clears their bank.

It ticks me off. Sending the funds through my bank account is an instant transfer and the merchant receives the funds immediately while the funds clear. However when the merchant refunds the money, they have to wait for it to clear their bank account before I receive my money. I dont get why they can cover my funds to the merchant, but they wont cover the refund. To me, its a wash. I have been in the credit card processing industry for years. Alot of merchant's go with Paypal, which we sell them on all of the downfalls of Paypal such as chargebacks, high transaction rate (over 3%), deposits, customer service, etc... Dont know why AutoToys.com doesnt have a payment processor instead of Paypal. I would call them to switch them, but they dont have a phone number to reach them at. Inquires are done by email. So when I saw that I had to go through Paypal instead of taking the payment through their online portal like Authorize.net with their own merchant processing account, I was like, ugh.. really? Great.