Sonic Electronix

i havent tested it in any which way or form.. i just bought 2 kicker compvx12's and im about to buy the amp ither a 2500-3000 watt planet audio amp. (yeah i know the amps bad, im gonna get that and save up for a better amp in the future) with that being said, i was wondering what i would have to do, get a new better battery as my only battery? or if i should get a 2nd battery and run the stuff to that.. or just get a new alternator and keep my single battery. or if anyone else has any different suggestions ( im not gonna get a cap )

any other suggestions will really help me and be appreiciated

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

the new model cvx12's, and uhm i was thinkin maybe like 200-250 dollars? if you have suggestions for a better amp for a little more i can always keep savin up and workin more to get the money for it

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived