"A" Pillar project need help.

Didnt mean it in a negative way. Lol

What model 86 honda?

No harm, It's always difficult to purvey tone of voice over the internet. What you said read a bit negative to me so that's how i took it. It an 87 LXI accord. And I have to replace a lot of plastic in this thing. lol. Guys at work give me crap about doing all this for just an 87 accord, but I don't have anything better to do and if figure I have no car payment so why not?

Besides that I figure with all the work this thing needs I will have loads of experience with custom fabrication. I am one of those guys that when he was in his younger years would just throw stuff in a car, make a box with jigsaw cuts and just use a gallon of silicone. Now that I am older and wiser I want to do it right. And I enjoy it so much, even if I don't have a large budget. TMI?

Well, SonsHonda refunded my money so I called them. Turns out all the stuff for the 80's Hondas are discontinued. FML Well guess it's back to making them from scratch. lol

At least It's a reputable enough business that they sent the money back instead of giving me the run-around.