Sonic Electronix

Well no issues regarding your original question but the design is questionable which doesn't really mean it will sound bad but if you are using a 12" then the box is rather big wo it won't handle much power before bottoming out and you may experience cancellation but test it either way and if you find difficulties you might need considering a rebuild.

Well no issues regarding your original question but the design is questionable which doesn't really mean it will sound bad but if you are using a 12" then the box is rather big wo it won't handle much power before bottoming out and you may experience cancellation but test it either way and if you find difficulties you might need considering a rebuild.

The box is too big? and ok it sounds really good and my amp really has trouble pushing it but i guess i will find out when i throw a AQ1200D at it. If it bottoms out then do i just shorten the length of the box? and thanks for all your input :D