Second Skin Audio

How much is around 40sqft of second skin? Looking to do my 98 grand prix gtp 4 door

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

All prices are listing on the website.

But 40 sq. ft. of Damplifier is around $125 OR 36.5 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro is around $186.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

What's the diffrence?

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The difference is that the Damp Pro has a thicker butyl core, more than twice as thick actually.

Now keep in mind that our entry level Damplifier is no slouch. It will perform on par with most other brands 'extreme' version.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I did read, I just wanted to ask the rep and get more simple answer

The difference is that the Damp Pro has a thicker butyl core, more than twice as thick actually.

Now keep in mind that our entry level Damplifier is no slouch. It will perform on par with most other brands 'extreme' version.

Ok I'm prob just Gunna go with 40sqft of damplifer all I want it to do is stop my trunk lid from rattling and get rid of some of the cabin drone from my exhaust setup,

Thanks for the help man.