mackk100 Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 Does anyone know the power rating-vented box specs on the older massive dmx subwoofers? i have 2 15s that i wanted to install in my suburban. they are all black, paper cone, santoprene surround, 12 rib basket, dual 2 ohm, inverted dustcap, heavy as hell. Ive emailed massive, but they are funky about replying. This is a last resort. :mad:
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 Does anyone know the power rating-vented box specs on the older massive dmx subwoofers? i have 2 15s that i wanted to install in my suburban. they are all black, paper cone, santoprene surround, 12 rib basket, dual 2 ohm, inverted dustcap, heavy as hell. Ive emailed massive, but they are funky about replying. This is a last resort. :mad: [/quote let me check when I get home I might have a spec sheet at the house. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
mackk100 Posted January 8, 2008 Author Report Posted January 8, 2008 let me check when I get home I might have a spec sheet at the house. man, kimo, if you do, PLEASE HELP YA BOY OUT!!!!! I called massive, but they're attending the ces show and wont be back till the 14th. I wanna get goin as soon as possible. I have specs on the Stage 2 subs, but they are a completely different monster. whatever you can dig up will help me out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.