They're all talking about Joe right now, cause like I said before, Joe is dead and he's an easy escape for all this bull shit. THey don't have to point the fingers back at themselves or take the heat themselves. The best thing that could happen for Penn State, to be clear I mean in their eyes, is that Joe died before all this was finalized. Now there are going to be loose ends forever and this will be a forever assumed case with exception of the Sanduski part.

Noone is listening to Joe's family, or giving them credibility, they're just saying what they want to say, and noone is stopping them cause the one person that could, is dead.

It's all bullshit, I agree that NCAA is waaaaaaaay out of bounds, and they're just going after power by doing this! I said that already, I believe it, and I stand by it! It's redonculous!

agreed Its true Joe is pretty much a scape goat but in all honesty most of the things happening are stupid because the kids that were hurt in the whole problem aren't really getting anything from this "justification" at this point, they should be the ones to benefit from any form of "justification" wether its money or w/e. But hey this is all being done for the victims right?