So I don't know if anyone has really been following what's been going on with Penn State. I have kinda been following it, but after a certain point I really don't want to hear anymore at all. I also go the Penn State, the Erie branch campus.

Recently they fined Penn State $60 million, decreased scholarships, revoked Joe Pa's wins from 1998-2011 and much more. I think they are going too far with this. Actions have been taken to get rid of those people involved in the scandal and it's going to hurt current students, as well as prospective students.

What do you think?

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/penn-state-punishment-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-scandal-072312?GT1=39002

I think they shouldn't have let Sandusky fondle little boys. I can't believe it is still a school. Why are you worried about how many football games a man won when kids were raped?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I go to Penn State and I don't think they should make Joe Pa the villain here when he did more for building our school than any other individual has. He is an icon in our school and most people are very ignorant and don't even know the entire story to begin with. Are you currently a student Crandis? Im going to be a senior now. I forgot to mention Im in UP.

Edited by RAM5493

I think they shouldn't have let Sandusky fondle little boys. I can't believe it is still a school. Why are you worried about how many football games a man won when kids were raped?

I agree with you completely, but I don't see how the players' hard work really effect this case. Personally I don't watch football or any sport for that matter. I think the hat happened was horrible because some sick f***heads leaders don't take action or couldn't leave their hands of people. I just feel that the man has been tried and convicted of I think 45/48 cases which is completely f***ed up and the high officials have been replaced. Board of trustees doesn't know what they're doing either IMO. It's sad that it happened in the very beginning, but I don't think that this issue should overflow onto the students who currently go here or want to in the future.

The real tragedy is that non of the counsel members had action taken against them but every student that played football lost every kind of record they made during that time.

I want to see every fucking counsel member pay millions and millions for the cowardly actions they took to cover it up and blame a damn coach for everything, i don't care if they are broke and destitute for all the harm they have caused.

While i agree coach Jo should have done more to have kept a predator off campus it was not only his fault but also the fault of the board to not only have kept it secret but allowed him access to the campus after the fact.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I go to Penn State and I don't think they should make Joe Pa the villain here when he did more for building our school than any other individual has. He is an icon in our school and most people are very ignorant and don't even know the entire story to begin with. Are you currently a student Crandis? Im going to be a senior now. I forgot to mention Im in UP.

I am currently a student. But I am at the Erie branch because I can't finish my major at UP (Mechanical Engineering Technology) and I'm going I be a senior too :) when I make trips there I'll have to hit you up and bass a little.

I agree with you completely, but I don't see how the players' hard work really effect this case. Personally I don't watch football or any sport for that matter. I think the hat happened was horrible because some sick f***heads leaders don't take action or couldn't leave their hands of people. I just feel that the man has been tried and convicted of I think 45/48 cases which is completely f***ed up and the high officials have been replaced. Board of trustees doesn't know what they're doing either IMO. It's sad that it happened in the very beginning, but I don't think that this issue should overflow onto the students who currently go here or want to in the future.

I agree with this but I feel like they are making Joe Pa the villain here when in actuality it was everyones fault. since the begging they started by penalizing the wrong people I feel and honestly I feel like they are going over board. Like the entire renaming the library is unfair because Joe Pa paid out of pocket for that library as a gift for the students, if they want to be "fair" they should knock the library down and all the other dorms and churches that the man paid for as gifts to help make the school what it is today.

I am currently a student. But I am at the Erie branch because I can't finish my major at UP (Mechanical Engineering Technology) and I'm going I be a senior too :) when I make trips there I'll have to hit you up and bass a little.

Haha 100% man I would love to meet some SMD people that share my hobby. When you do come down definitely let me know you're more than welcome to party with me and my friends they definintly don't understand my love for loud music.

I'm just confused about what exactly they're trying to "erase?" Yeah, he raped kids. Burn the sick bastard. But don't try to remove every thought of everyone involved.

Shit they might as well demolish the whole campus if they're going to erase records. I don't think the kids (some of them now adults) that were victims take comfort in the fact that the Penn State football records don't exist anymore. I don't think they give a shit that they took Joe's name off of the library and dorms. I think they could care less about Joe's wins being removed.

So who is it they're trying to make feel better? Parents? The Media? Cuz it sure as fuck ain't the victims.

The real tragedy is that non of the counsel members had action taken against them but every student that played football lost every kind of record they made during that time.

I want to see every fucking counsel member pay millions and millions for the cowardly actions they took to cover it up and blame a damn coach for everything, i don't care if they are broke and destitute for all the harm they have caused.

While i agree coach Jo should have done more to have kept a predator off campus it was not only his fault but also the fault of the board to not only have kept it secret but allowed him access to the campus after the fact.

This needs to happen. Anyone who did nothing should be fired and fined. I still need to read the court hearing. The whole things is giving Penn State a bad name in general, I'm still proud of my school, but not so much the people who messed up big time. Even though Jopa was pretty much senile at the end, he stuff had a part in it.