Second Skin Audio

4 E-12's or maybe looking at other options. OPINIONS PLEASE

My question is besides SKar IVX's, what other budget line woofers would you guys recommend that fall into the same price range as the Sundowns with similar specs or that would do better, small ported application.

edit: I've looked at DCON's and they for sure spark my interest and am considering them. I just want to see if there are any I'm missign out there. I dont want this to be a sundown is better thred etc...I wanna see some options..thats it.

Cus I have been thinking about what to do next. Started saving money a few paychecks ago and I'm about halfway to my budget of about 1200 give or take a few hundred.

THinking Crecendo BC2000 with two Larger AGM batts in the back. 0/1 OFC for sure and a couple sheets mdf for box.

Plus a RFpbr 300x4 for the components.

Right now I'm just headunit..no bass...it sucks.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Also Obsidian Audio is a no go. If i lived in the are I would already own 4-12's lol....but their shipping kills me. I could buy sa-12's or vvx's for how much it comes out to.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived