Comparison of entry/medium level 12inch subs?

looking for a bit more than that ;)

my two Pioneer 307 subs were doing 146.6dB off a 1500watt amp.

judging by your question, a 146 would prob knock your socks off. Then again #s dont me shieeet

what is that even supposed to mean?!?

you're looking for a bit more than a 146. do you know what 146s sound like?

you're asking about rms ratings and how they relate to spl, they dont. It just means a sub can take more power.

a 300 rms sub could be in a 150 car and the car next to it could have 1000 rms subs and do a 135.

you're asking about rms ratings and how they relate to spl, they dont. It just means a sub can take more power.

a 300 rms sub could be in a 150 car and the car next to it could have 1000 rms subs and do a 135.

as I already said, my two 12's off a 1500watt amp did 146.6dB

I wasn't asking how power ratings related to SPL, I was looking at entry to medium level subs (rated at 300-1000watts or so) to see what might compare to the Pioneers for price and performace.

Where you're located, I can't imagine finding a whole lot of 'entry level' equipment that won't cost an arm and a leg once you're done with shipping. Used Sundown SAs or Fi subs might be a good option, but again, shipping will kill you. I'd try to find an online retailer that won't gouge you on shipping to your location. Sonicelectonix might be a good site to check out and see if you could look into some of the well priced subs there. I'm not sure what they charge for international shipping.

Pioneer TS-W3002D2 is an example that will take some power, since you're already used to running Pioneer stuff.

When I go to Sonicelectronix.com and submit for 4 RE audio SEX12D2s, it quotes me 481.17 USD to ship the 4 to Australia.

*Edit- P.S. You're welcome.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I wasn't asking how power ratings related to SPL, I was looking at entry to medium level subs (rated at 300-1000watts or so) to see what might compare to the Pioneers for price and performace.

post a vid of it

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

im going to say no they did not do this

what vehicle

Where you're located, I can't imagine finding a whole lot of 'entry level' equipment that won't cost an arm and a leg once you're done with shipping. Used Sundown SAs or Fi subs might be a good option, but again, shipping will kill you. I'd try to find an online retailer that won't gouge you on shipping to your location. Sonicelectonix might be a good site to check out and see if you could look into some of the well priced subs there. I'm not sure what they charge for international shipping.

Pioneer TS-W3002D2 is an example that will take some power, since you're already used to running Pioneer stuff.

When I go to Sonicelectronix.com and submit for 4 RE audio SEX12D2s, it quotes me 481.17 USD to ship the 4 to Australia.

*Edit- P.S. You're welcome.

dont waste money on those...

Archived