Sundown Audio

Hifonics BRZ2400 thoughts

Papaslim

I have a Hifonicis BRZ2400 on the way. What do you guys think about this amp? Is it really as power hungry as everyone says? Does it do rated? This amp is going on 4 vvx 10s wired to 1 ohm. I don't have a HO alt just yet but am doing the big 3 this weekend. I do have 1/0 front to back, Shuriken BT120 in the trunk, and Red top under the hood. Will this be good enough to run the BRZ2400 until I get my alt?

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

I had a brz1700. I ran one yellow top up front with stock alt and 4 gauge knu to the amp it would take whatever I could throw at it and not get hot. Yes it definitely puts out rated. And not that power hungry I never dropped below 13.0v with that setup.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

Archived