Need help ASAP box builder NJ

what do you have for a set-up?

I've got an 04 wrangler with an sa12 and an ap15001d I'm trying to get a better amp but moneys tight. I clamped the AP just under 900 Watts and i have to say I'm pretty impressed for the price. I also did my brother in laws exploder he's running the hifonics zues 5 channel with 8 re audio 6.5 glassed in each door and a re sx18

well i did my last box for 2 dc 15's a few year ago but im goin back to florida in 2 weeks and idk if i had enough time to do one for him.

and its goin in a 2006 altima SE-R and its on a little hifonics 1000.1 i knew something was wrong when my 2 sa-8's hit harder than the l7

go the largest you can.... Sealed would be easiest... Were you on SSA asking as well OP?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

well i did my last box for 2 dc 15's a few year ago but im goin back to florida in 2 weeks and idk if i had enough time to do one for him.

and its goin in a 2006 altima SE-R and its on a little hifonics 1000.1 i knew something was wrong when my 2 sa-8's hit harder than the l7

I wish I had the money to get my hands on some really nice equipment but with 2 kids and one on the way I just don't have the money I've been eyeing up sundowns ns series amp and subs to wall the Jeep off but I don't see that in the near future lol

pretty much just a good box hes only had pre fabs and he doesnt know what he's missin out on, and once he heard my old 15's hes been wanting something that hits those lows every since.

we could probably do it up at my shop if u wanted.

I've got a garage to work out of too. Traveling is a pain in the ass for me cuz we only got one vehicle and the ol lady takes it to work and my motorcycle is in pieces. I could send u a screenshot and build the box then u could just come pick it up