Need help ASAP box builder NJ

pretty much just a good box hes only had pre fabs and he doesnt know what he's missin out on, and once he heard my old 15's hes been wanting something that hits those lows every since. we could probably do it up at my shop if u wanted.
I've got a garage to work out of too. Traveling is a pain in the ass for me cuz we only got one vehicle and the ol lady takes it to work and my motorcycle is in pieces. I could send u a screenshot and build the box then u could just come pick it up

yeah that would be fine he is definitely going to want to hear your system just for shits lol or hes gonna try to get me to do it but i have way to much to take care of before i move

YES I WAS ALSO ON SSA

and yeah none of this stuff is cheep

and 99% of south jersey has no idea what a system is other than JL from onestop or car toys. Im just tryin to hook my boy up with something he'll be happy with.

I always love it when someone pulls up with the Walmart special thinking they bump lol. I've heard a few that were decently loud but most of em are shoobies

pretty much just a good box hes only had pre fabs and he doesnt know what he's missin out on, and once he heard my old 15's hes been wanting something that hits those lows every since. we could probably do it up at my shop if u wanted.
I've got a garage to work out of too. Traveling is a pain in the ass for me cuz we only got one vehicle and the ol lady takes it to work and my motorcycle is in pieces. I could send u a screenshot and build the box then u could just come pick it up

yeah that would be fine he is definitely going to want to hear your system just for shits lol or hes gonna try to get me to do it but i have way to much to take care of before i move

Yeah those long distant move are a pita. When does he wanna hear it. I tryed to pm u but for some reason it won't let me on my phone

the first day i had my 15's i was down there by the ACME and liquor store near the mcdonalds if i know where im talking about and first i went by a football game and made the whole crownd turn when i went by and for the first time i flex the windows of the acme. damn i miss them sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

are you still needing help bilding a box for that l7 because i could give you mesurments to bild a box for it and if so would like the specs on it also if so. would need desplacement on the sub and what hurtz does he want it at because that has alot to do with bilding a box