3X MECA CALI State Finals, 10/7/12 San Luis Obispo

kr15

OK so I went through and checked out the records for CALI. Got some close ones and some that are up for grabs if someone just showed up and placed first. Now in order to qualify for a State title you need to be a member,take first in your class at Finals as well as have 20 points in your class by the end of finals. SOOO if you only have 5 points but are a member you have a shot of taking MECA CA State Title in your class.

Good Luck to everyone and will see you guys down there.

OK so I went through and checked out the records for CALI. Got some close ones and some that are up for grabs if someone just showed up and placed first. Now in order to qualify for a State title you need to be a member,take first in your class at Finals as well as have 20 points in your class by the end of finals. SOOO if you only have 5 points but are a member you have a shot of taking MECA CA State Title in your class.

Good Luck to everyone and will see you guys down there.

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

Kimo, now my state says "NA" :( and i have 30points btw. But i'll take 25points :D... Appreciate you taking the time bro.

And my score is no where near Scott's so I wouldnt call close on that lol. Definately going to get my behind handed to me , but that wont stop me from coming. I'm all for the experience and enjoyment!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db