Sonic Electronix

i just bought a kicker 350.4 and 2 pairs of kicker ks40 4 inch speakers i already have 4 speakers in my car 2 6x9s in the back 2 4x6s in the front and 2 ks13 tweeters my question is if i add these 4 new speakers to my front doors will my amp b able to handle all 10 speakers total? I plan on wiring each pair in parallel then in series to get a 4ohm load cuz i know it wont.handle a 1ohm load

I know it might b over kill having 10 speakers but hey everyone has their own ways of thinking lol

So plz help me with this they are for my front doors its gonna b 4 speakers on.each door so 4 speakers on each channel for the front channels

And waht would be the best way to wire these

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

That amp only puts out 60 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms, so you could power two per chan. @ 4 ohm

So it wouldnt handle if i put all 10 in just that amp? Cuz i cant have two amps cuz my eq only has one output for front and onefor rear and these amps only have inputs not outputs

That amp only puts out 60 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms, so you could power two per chan. @ 4 ohm

So it wouldnt handle if i put all 10 in just that amp? Cuz i cant have two amps cuz my eq only has one output for front and onefor rear and these amps only have inputs not outputs

You can wire 2 speakers @ 2ohms per channel and possibly get 8 of the speakers playing. As far as 10 I can't figure out a way for it to work. Maybe some one else can

Cuz i was thinking of wiring the 2 pairs in each door so 2 4" and a 4x6 and tweeter in parallel to get a 2 ohm loadfrom each then the 2 pairs in series for a 4 ohm load on one channel and the same way for the other door

As for my 6x9s jst each straight to its own channel at 4 ohms

Would this set up work?

Cuz i was thinking of wiring the 2 pairs in each door so 2 4" and a 4x6 and tweeter in parallel to get a 2 ohm loadfrom each then the 2 pairs in series for a 4 ohm load on one channel and the same way for the other door

Would this set up work?

It's gonna damage your amplifier if your mixing 2 ohm loads and 4 ohm loads

Would this set up work?

Amp will just see the final ohm load doesnt matter to the amp if each speaker has a different ohm to them

Would this set up work?

Amp will just see the final ohm load doesnt matter to the amp if each speaker has a different ohm to them

Alright so i cld jst wire them like i said right?

Would this set up work?

the speakers with 2 ohm coils will see more power than the 4 ohm ones.

Than add a Y-splitter to the frontoutput so your EQ can handle both amps.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley