Sonic Electronix

Alright this all helped now howbout a straight up yes or no answer to finally answer my question could i hook up all 10 speakers to that kicker 350.4 i know and i am aware tht the amp will not have enough power for them bt could i connect 8 to the front 2 channels and 2 to the 2 rear channelz?

Alright this all helped now howbout a straight up yes or no answer to finally answer my question could i hook up all 10 speakers to that kicker 350.4 i know and i am aware tht the amp will not have enough power for them bt could i connect 8 to the front 2 channels and 2 to the 2 rear channelz?

In theorie yes. If your amp do it you can run channel 1 and 2 @ 2 Ohm´s and 3 and 4 @ 4 Ohm´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Ok thanks

Now my second question channel 1 and 2 will have 4 speakers each 2 4 inch and a 4x6 and a tweeter how do i wire these to get a 2 or 4 ohm load total

I was thinking or parallel wiring each pair and then in series to get 4 ohms would this be okay or how wld i wire the 4 speakers to one channel

Ok thanks

Now my second question channel 1 and 2 will have 4 speakers each 2 4 inch and a 4x6 and a tweeter how do i wire these to get a 2 or 4 ohm load total

I was thinking or parallel wiring each pair and then in series to get 4 ohms would this be okay or how wld i wire the 4 speakers to one channel

You have to wire front together on 2 channels and rear on the other 2 channels.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Ok thanks

You have to wire front together on 2 channels and rear on the other 2 channels.

Okay could u explain it a bit more please? The front together on 2 channels what exactly do u mean?