Post Your Computer Sound System

I got two setups, one for the Desktop and one for the Laptop.

For the Laptop (MacBook) I got 2.1 Altec Lansing. Gots a pretty decent bangin sub. It will hit as low as around 30 cycles pretty good.

S5000930.jpg

S5000929.jpg

And for the Desktop (PowerMac G5) I have the Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System, 5.1 @ 1000w total power

10 inch woofer

S5000928.jpg

S5000927.jpg

S5000925.jpg

S5000921.jpg

S5000922.jpg

S5000923.jpg

I have the surrounds setup at my Bed's headboard which is directly behind the desk.

S5000919.jpg

S5000920.jpg

S5000917-1.jpg

So what do you guys have setup for you computers? I've seen some pretty crazy computer setups over the years and finally have something good to show for. I know you audio peeps got to have something bump'n for your computer. I'm sure those who make their own beats and mixes got to have something!!

06 SCION tC

this is the best pic I have. Old school reciever, with two bigass tower speakers. Sounds pretty nice in my 5x5 closet. well for that matter it sounded good in my room before I put all my crap in the closet. It makes the immage blurry on my screen... and if I put my head against the wall, it feels like when I put my head against my winshield with my 15" L7 I had at the time... Don't ask me why I tryed that... As soon as I can pull my $$$ away from my car for a little while im gunna get me a better screen. Stupid air compressor... oh well, crt works for now. As soon as I get my amp back from a friend Ill have a couple hundred watts on a 12 inch to my right.

IMG_6762.jpg

most people with home audio boast about being heard outside and down the road... and while I could do that when I had it in my room... now I boast about being able to have it loud enough to vibrate my screen and the wall beside my head, yet it is hardly a wisper outside my room. Latenight BF2 FTW

That is definitely ideal right there!!

lol. Most interesting setup i've seen.

Throw a recliner in the closet, put up a board to stand the monitor on, hook up a sweet system, man its heaven! =D lol.. Get a 5.1 system in there haha!!! That would be sweet!! I dont think you would miss a sound lol

06 SCION tC

• 3 weeks later...