Hey whats up Guys this is my very first try at messing around with fiberglass and all the above, heres what ive been able to come up with. Plan on doing everything over again, I made just about every mistake, and learned from them.

7712142858_9162acbc4c.jpg

7712142568_47d4d1c258.jpg

7712142446_99d9307aff.jpg

7712142220_bd6d5c2149.jpg

7712185468_a41230e3bb.jpg

This is me covering the opening over the door panel, used a wooden stick, glued it down, then went over it with more fleece and glass.

7712138906_048b673a86.jpg

7712139016_fd254d4789.jpg

Welcome!

Keep at it, I'm sure you'll do better in round two.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Idk how that's full of mistakes. I think it looks pretty good for a first try. Maybe a little more sanding to smooth it out a bit but that's about it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

appreciate that guys, i went over the door panels with Bondo filler instead of Bondo glass so that made sanding alot harder then it needed to be, now i have a understanding of how glass and the bondo work.

I also plan on picking up a router, and router trim soon, that'll help with being a little more detailed in my work. have the sub woofer build coming soon, just trying to price, and piece together a set up, i'd like to go with Sundown Audio or American Bass, and maybe MB Quarts or Crescendo Amps

It doesn't look half bad! just get it good and smooth then coating it was vinyl or paint. keep it up :detail:

Idk how that's full of mistakes. I think it looks pretty good for a first try. Maybe a little more sanding to smooth it out a bit but that's about it.

appreciate that guys, i went over the door panels with Bondo filler instead of Bondo glass so that made sanding alot harder then it needed to be, now i have a understanding of how glass and the bondo work.

I also plan on picking up a router, and router trim soon, that'll help with being a little more detailed in my work. have the sub woofer build coming soon, just trying to price, and piece together a set up, i'd like to go with Sundown Audio or American Bass, and maybe MB Quarts or Crescendo Amps

It doesn't look half bad! just get it good and smooth then coating it was vinyl or paint. keep it up :detail:

I'm tuned in! can't wait to see whats in store :popcorn:

So today, I made it home from work to find a package of tweeter i bought from a guy, only to find out the tweeters are blown, bought them for the rebuild of my door panels. think the ass hole put them up for sale, knowing they were blown, after a back and forth i just gave up with the guy and took the L

7738225602_9c5b372d43.jpg

7738225648_04eda7b1cd.jpg

7738225706_8228c1e22d.jpg