WEST COAST FINALE 2012

TeamSSC Ron

do we still need 75 points for this event?

Not necessary to have all your points to be a part of this west coast finale :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: . . .

awesome thanks for the info ron

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Oh man have I got something in store for the Trunk Class! Woot Woot!

I truly look forward to this show its gonna be off the chain!!

For those demanding justification for entry fee..... Get your AZZ off the couch and come see for yourself! Damn keyboard commandos lmao!

• 4 weeks later...

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time is fastly approaching. Good food, Good friends, Great Competition!

I for one am stoked for this show! Been building like crazy,testing,grinding, killing myself with so few hrs a day!

Get your build on!

im getting ready for street stock class but only tested 2 things so far! going from sealed to ported 140.2 to a 143.6 and going from 719 watts to 1478 watts for a 147.7.

now to start testing my ports,box placment and fine tune the amp for a good 2000 watts out of it. then we will see where i go from there.

I'm ready for this show.. Jim an crew do the best shows... As far as meca it's not worth the drive an expense to me .. I might go an hurt some feelings

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived