hahahaha I didnt even make it 10mins from the shop on its maiden voyage. Cop was very cool though and even admitted to seeing my subwoofer build videos hahahaha
Thanks! I took a mild vacation from the forums to focus on building the best quality subs I can. I'm still building but figured its time to hit the forums and see how the world is doing.
Thanks! I took a mild vacation from the forums to focus on building the best quality subs I can. I'm still building but figured its time to hit the forums and see how the world is doing.
Jeff was definately doing his thing! That thing is beast! Was great to finally meet ya after so many yrs doing business together hahaha!
DC Audio FTMFW!!!!
My man Ninja is the coolest mofo Ive had the pleasure to meet! Truly genuine in all that he does and by the Gods dont try and out drink him.... You just dont live that life! Love ya Brotha!!!!
Heres our run together
'Merica!!!