Sundown Audio

does any one do custom inputs for car amplifiers

1600-3500 watts

$450-500

Is that just for the amp or for the electrical too? See what OrionStang said - is this your first system?

Edit: It's not that you can't run 3.5k for a first system. There are a couple of us around here who have (myself included). But you need to really research and plan. You can't put 300+amps of extra draw on your car's electrical system on a whim. You will fry things left and right if you do that ;)

Edited by SnowDrifter

I think you may have misunderstood what Kranny said. You'd be throwing money away for custom inputs on that amp. The amp is fine if that's what you want to run, but there's no need for dual 0 inputs.

I think you may have misunderstood what Kranny said. You'd be throwing money away for custom inputs on that amp. The amp is fine if that's what you want to run, but there's no need for dual 0 inputs.

basically.

anything over like 2000w, you're going to have to buy a new $500 alternator. keep that in mind.

That is a very broad range. I think I remember seeing a Sundown SAZ-2500D being offered for $400 and it didn't last long. I'm sure that it did more than rated too. You can find the deals here, you just need to keep a sharp eye in the FS thread

yea i understand him now thanks for the help so what amp would be better for daul inputs, instead of the alternator can i do the big 3 upgrade instead?

the big 3 isn't an alternative to a high output alt... trust me, if my big 3 upgrade increased the amperage that my alt put out then I wouldn't be buying a 220A alt at the moment. It's very necessary when installing an alt though to give your batt direct current rather than using small factory wires